Monday, April 30, 2012

Daycares are you SERIOUS!!!!!

So I've started my part time job and I'm only working about 3 days a week right now.  Weekends that I work I have people to watch my darling boy, I also have my husbands aunt 1 day during the week, and whenever my husband is off and I'm working we are covered but there are some days during the week when me and my husband are both working and his aunt can't so I've been looking into daycares for part time and YIKES!!!!!!!  Most don't take part time 2 year olds, some take part time 2 year olds but no rotating schedules, and the ones that do want to charge $44/day...SERIOUS $44/day!!!!!  This is why I had my own daycare business out of my home because most people with part time jobs can't afford that.  Hopefully my friend will be able to watch him for only $20/day please!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment